Social Host Links
"Your online source for information about Social Host Ordinances and more"
* The Underage Drinking Enforcement Training Center was established by the Office of Juvenile Justice and
Delinquency Prevention (within the U.S. Department of Justice) to support its Enforcing Underage Drinking
* Preventing Underage Drinking, RAND Technical Report
* Alcohol Epidemiology Program (AEP) is a research program in the Division of Epidemiology and Community
Health within the School of Public Health at the University of Minnesota (Minneapolis campus)
* Ventura County Limits
A Community Partnership for Responsible Alcohol Policies & Practices
espcially see "Model Social Host Liability Ordinance", a publication of the:
Training, Applied Research, and Alcohol and Drug Prevention Division
Ventura County Behavioral Health Department
The Center for the Study of Law and Enforcement Policy
A Center of the Pacific Institute for Research and Evalution
* San Diego County Policy Panel on Youth Access to Alcohol
* Connecticut Coalition to Stop Underage Drinking
* The Marin Institute: Policies to Combat Underage Drinking Parties
* The U.S. Department of Education's
Higher Education Center for Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse and Violence Prevention
lot's more coming!!!!!!!!!
National Research Council and Institute of Medicine (2004). Reducing Underage Drinking: A Collective Responsibility. Committee on Developing a Strategy to Reduce and Prevent Underage Drinking, Richard J. Bonnie and Mary Ellen O’Connell, Editors. Board on Children, Youth, and Families, Division of Behavioral and Social Sciences and Education. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press.